Australian handmade reusable face mask made from 100% certified organic cotton.
- Australian handmade
- 100% Certified Organic Cotton
- Recycled cotton cord tie
- 4 layers
- Nose wire (great for those who wear glasses)
- Adjustable ties
- Size Medium
This face mask is made from 2 layers of medium weight 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton fabric with 2 internal layers of non woven interfacing for added filtration. The fabric is coloured with eco-responsible low impact dyes so it's safe for the environment and your family.
It has an adjustable 100% recycled cotton cord tie which is to be secured at the back of the neck and can be shortened if needed.
Includes a pocket for the nose wire, it comes with a wire but this can be removed for washing and replaced when needed.
MEDIUM (Teenager/Ladies) - 21cm wide x 14cm high + 105cm cord length
*PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A CERTIFIED MEDICAL ITEM OR N15 MASK*
* Wash hands with soap right before putting on the mask and immediately after removing it.
* Make sure the mask fits well and there is no gaping.
* Do not share the mask with others.
* Avoid touching the mask while using it as it can become contaminated on the outside.
* Change the mask as soon as it gets damp, soiled or has been in use for 8 hours.
* Place the used mask directly into the washing machine on a hot cycle and dry thoroughly (washing with other items is fine)
* When the mask cannot be used or washed anymore please disposed of it responsibly.